Monday, October 12, 2009

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PSLE is almost over!!!! There is only higher mother tongue left which is tomorrow, 13th of October 2009, and I am sooooo excited. I think I am going to have mucho fun hanging with Jiayan and maybe going to Minhui's house to play. Minhui is pretty cool, just very quiet. LOL. Anywayz, Zhimin has YET to write a letter back to me and I am bored to death. I want to WRITE. GGGRRRRR. Haha, expect it is not really her fault either, but I am just being... well... siapish? Sianish? Crappish? What the hellish? Wanyee asked me to go out with her after HMT but I can't although it will be absolutely F.U.N. At least I have Jiayan with me. Think we are going to play for agesss. Hope my friends can come over for sleepover, Charlene, Jiayan and Cheryl, Wanyee... Hope Zhimin can come to hang out one day too... OMG there is just too much things to do!!!! But still, one more paper left so still have to 'tahan' for just a teeny-weeny bit more...

2 comments: